Last Updated August 05, 2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect Personal Data you voluntarily provide directly to us, such as when you enter personal information, cleaning information, your cleaning habits, cleaning and/or home data, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, as set forth below.
If you provide Personal Data through the Services, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to our offices and servers or those of our contractors located in the United States and other countries.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
When you use our Services, we may collect information about you in the following general categories:
Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we may collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Location Data: The Services may include various location-based features, such as mapping home activities. To provide these location-based features, we may collect, use and share location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device, only when it is directly relevant to the features and services provided by Dirtfree. Location data is collected only with Users’ consent. For some third-party partners, this information will be shared automatically. For others, such as Facebook, this information will only be shared with your explicit permission or if you choose to share it.
Information you provide to us: When you interact with the Services you may elect to provide your email address and other personal information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to monitor what Services you use, do not use, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, develop safety features, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Dirtfree and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards.
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Connected Third Parties:
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimizer
- Google API
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it including for business or commercial purposes. At times, we may not be available to provide marketing services for you so we have established relationships with companies who may be able to better serve your marketing needs.
Information automatically collected about you
Dirtfree may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address
- Internet service provider
- Content viewed
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Time of visit
- Referring site, application, or service
- Registration time
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
THROUGH OUR SERVICES
We may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our Services, or those with a Service with which we integrate.
- Dirtfree does not use or disclose to third parties data gathered in the home and cleaning context for advertising, marketing, or other use-based data mining purposes.
OTHER IMPORTANT SHARING
We may share your information:
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dirtfree or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Dirtfree will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Dirtfree does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.